The Alumni Association is comprised of an Assembly, an Executive Committee and six Sub-Committees dedicated to the following segments:
- Politics-law committee
- Economics-finance committee
- Education, science and culture committee
- Health, Environment and Innovation and Technology committee
- International relations committee
- Human resources and public relations committee
Ad hoc committees may be established if ISLAA members find it necessary. ISLAA’s Executive Committee is comprised of President, Vice-President, Secretary and sixth members elected by the Assembly. All Executive Committee members, except the President, are coordinators of respective sub-committees at the same time.